Cookies are small text files that are placed on your machine to help the website provide a better user experience. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymous tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
- Remember log-in information so you don’t have to give it to us over and over again.
- Deliver the correct currency when you’re using one of our web shops.
- Understand how you interact with our website and content so we can produce more of the stuff you like.
- To understand if you’re reading our emails and if you find them useful.
- To deliver relevant advertising via third parties.
Some cookies are set by us and are only used by us. Others are set by third parties, such as Google, and some of our web pages may contain content from sites such as YouTube which may set their own cookies. Also, if you share a link to one of our pages, such as on LinkedIn or Facebook, the site you share it on may set a cookie on your browser. We don’t have control over these; you can turn them off, but not through us.
If you choose not to accept cookies, your experience on our site will be affected and some features won’t work as you would expect them to.